From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:12:11 -0500
>From:    "Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>Someone posted that they used a chain like necklace like dogtags are on.
>Now at first I liked the idea.  But then Kevin, (my SO) who was in the Army,
>said "No not on our ferrets!".  THen went on to tell me how these chains
>become brittle and break.  ANd said then our fuzies could eat them after
>they broke.  Yipes I thought, and agreed with him.
>-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

That was me.  Actually I didn't mention that I check Loki's collar
religiously and change it often so that it doesn't break on her.  (My Dad
was in the Army warned me about the chains.) I've tried other collars on her
and she shredded the nylon ones and the leather ones irritated her skin.
She has gotten out before, so I am very paranoid.  Thanks for the warning
and concern though, I'm usually on the lookout for a better collar that she
will tolerate.

cheers and Dooks
Chris and Loki "But what IS outside Mom?"