From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:56:30 -0800
Hi everyone,

I've been on the FML for just over a year now :-) and have seen from time to
time very different recipes for "duck soup" from various folks.  I was
wondering if it makes sense to compile these different recipes and add them
either to Pam's medical FAQ or someone's web page or BIGs server?  I would
love to see all of the different recipes and print them out so I have them
handy just in case my babies will need duck soup someday (let's hope not
though - they are all very healthy and happy!) Any ideas on how best to do
this??

Jennifer & her wacky three:
Jasmine (first child, carefree & very nosey sable-girl!)
Casey (beauty queen & Ms. Ladylike)
Samantha (spazzy silver baby of the family!)

P.S.  I've read a lot of recent postings about your fuzzies passing over the
Rainbow Bridge... I have my email account through work only and read the FML
during my lunch break usually.  My coworkers think I'm going through some
sort of personal trauma because my ears are all teary after reading about
the loss of your loved fuzz-ones!  :( Please take care and know that we are
all thinking of you and your babies!

[Moderator's note: About a month ago someone else volunteered to do the
same thing... so far I haven'theard anything.  BIG]