From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:58:09 -0700
I will be heading to Phoenix, Arizona for a week of R & R.  This will be my
first visit so I'm eager to see lots of things.  Does anyone know if there
are any ferret shelters in this city?  I've never seen a shelter and would
love to see how one operates as well as visit all the fuzzies.  Do I need to
be concerned about ECE?  We have never had any reported cases where I'm from
(Alberta, Canada) so I'm a little concerned if I was to handle ferrets would
there be a risk of bringing it home to my ferts.  Also if you know of any
ferret shows that might be going on, or good places to go for ferret stuff
please let me know.

I quess it would help if you knew when I was gonna be there.  I'm arriving
April 8 and will be there till the 15th.