From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:23:53 -0500
Last night I took my MF male, Cassidy, to a friends house to play with his
two cats.  Cassidy loves the cats and immediately chases them around the
house trying to bite them.  We didn't see him for a while last night and the
cats kept sniffing around the refridgerater.  We thought nothing of it until
we heard some scratching underneath it.  When we took a closer look, Cassidy
had pulled back the metal plate across the bottom and had found a really
disgusting hidey hole.  My friend struggled to get him out and his nose was
completely black.  Needless to say, that means a bath which he hates.  We
taped up the refridgerater and Cassidy spent the rest of the evening
scratching at the floor in front of it.  He was really determined!  When he
finally gave up, he knocked over a coke all over himself.  My friend
probably dreads the next time he visits.