From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:09:12 EST
I couldn't resist coming us with a limerick for each of our fur-children.

There once was a ferret named Squirt
Who often liked to curl up on mommy's skirt.
But when daddy would get home
Over to daddy Squirt would roam
Since Squirt was daddy's little Fert!

Atlas the fert loved his little toy bone.
It was the only thing he loved more was his daily Ferretone(tm).
Into a hidey hole his little toy bone was put
Until Pippi the Thief dug it out with her front foot.
"Alas! My poor stolen bone!" Atlas often did moan.

The Queen of Thieves' name was Pippi.
She was sleek, fast, and always a little nippy.
She thinks all was made for her to steal -
No matter what others should think or feel.
And when you scold her on it, she gets lippy!

There was a little girl ferret named Hijinx
Who always seemed to be quite a little Minx!
Around the house she would constantly run
Stopping only to kiss and nip everyone
And she tops off her kisses with flirtatious winks!

Of course many of the following slogans would just *have* to have artwork
accompanying them.  Use your imagination to picture it.  ;)

Bumper sticker slogans............................
When ferrets fly!
Visit your local ferret shelter - pick a peck of perky ferrets!
Learn ferret math - It's where 1 = 4!
Have you dooked today?
I have not yet begun to poop.
Ferrets - Interior Corner Decorators
What's your business? I have a business of ferrets!
Pop loves the weasel!
Weasel Wardancers Anonymous
WWW - Wrigling Wrestling Weasels
Attack Weasel on patrol!
Fert on board!
Co-ed Naked Dooking!
California Fish and Game (F&G) where "F&G" stands for "F'n no Good!"
Ferret Heaven - All corners and raisins
Ferret Hell - All round rooms with constant ear cleanings
I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
Hey Baby! Wanna Weasel Wardance?
Hey Baby! Wanna dook?
What's a nice ferret like you doing in a place like this?
Hey good dooking!

Entertainment oriented slogans......................
Fert Wars - The New Dook
Fuzzalon 5 - The last, best hope for dooks!
Sockinator 2 - Wash Day
Ferret Trek - The Best Generation
WWF - Wacky Wrestling Ferrets
We don't need no stink'n F&G!
To boldly go where no ferret has gone before!
Use the power of the Dook, Luke!
"Laugh it up, furrball!"
Ferret is as ferret does
Ferrets....why'd it have to be ferrets?
Dook it again, Sam.
Ferret Wayne, The Dook.

-kim, squirt (Hey Baby!! Let's dook it out!), pippi (the orginal Sockinator),
 atlas (Atlas Charles, the ferret body builder), and 'Jinx (My little Minx)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.