From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:39:44 -0500
Just to throw in my .02 here about males getting hung up: We have an almost
3 year old 1/2 German neutered male who in his more "troublesome" days was
trying to climb up the side of my clothes hamper.  I know he was looking for
socks, btw.  Anyway, he got his dinky caught on the side of the hamper.
Boy, he scared the living s--- out of me, but when I saw what happened had
an evil thought for one minute ("You know, I know half my socks are missing
and he's looking for more.  He kind of deserves this!").  Anyway, after
detaching him I noticed there was a bit of bleeding, which I just wiped up
and then put a cold compress on.  He was fine in minutes.

He's never gotten caught on the wire cage (we have carpeting), and that
little incident has not prevented him from climbing up the hamper, either.

Ah, ferrets... :)

Amy & Max (I'm much more careful about my privates now!)

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra