From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:37:02 +0000
The fuzzy chain was/is a good idea.  There's confusion, however, about WHOSE
idea it was.  I suggest you direct all questions and comments to "Krazy
Kritter" <[log in to unmask]> where the original idea come from.
All of you who have emailed to me, your mail will be forwarded to this
address.  I offered to get the ball rolling since I only saw one post on the
subject, but Krazy's obviously got it under control.

Anna