From:
Philip Heppner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:52:20 -0800
Hello Fellow FML'ers,

Nakita developed a white cloud in her right eye.  I took her to the vet who
diagnosed her with UV-itis.  She said that the rug rat may have scratched
her eye or something similar.  She did do a fluorescein stain and no scratch
could be seen.  Nakita is now on a tri-biotic with hydrocortisone and
something else to dialate her eye (ampho-- something??).  All suggestions
are welcome as to whether this is a good therapy or not.  Also, any
suggestions to dapping this gel into her eye are welcome.  Currently, I'm
just scruffing her then pinning (gently) her head to one side and dabbing it
into her eye.  She bites and tries to lick the gel off of my finger if she
can which makes it very difficult.  Oh well.  Here's hoping her eye clears
up soon.  All suggestions can be sent to me at the following URL:

Thanks,

Phil Heppner

Regards,

Phil Heppner