From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 22:23:36 -0500
Hi Sukie--
I have another suggestion-- You mentioned that the Moisturel lotion was
working well, but that Meltdown hated having it rubbed on.  Well, one of my
ferrets, Cully, absolutely adores the taste of Eucerin moisturizer, and as a
fellow eczema sufferer, I can tell you it works great on people (I share
your lanolin allergy, I feel your pain!).  So perhaps Meltdown would like
better a moisturizer that tastes good-- it's never had any ill effects on
Cully, who could slurp it down til the cows come home.  That is, if any cows
lived here.

our heartiest well-wishes,
Regina, Cully, and Amelia

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology; McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee