Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 17:25:11 -0500
Here are some more California media addresses found in
http://sfbay.yahoo.com and http://la.yahoo.com...

CNN San Francisco
http://www.cnnsf.com/sfbureau/storyideas/storyform.html

KNTV -- San Jose ABC Affiliate
http://www.kntv.com/talkto.html

KTEH -- San Jose PBS
http://www.kteh.org/feed/index.html
(They produce a show called PetPourri which, about 2 months ago, featured
Jeanne Carley and a segment on ferret health.  Not a whole lot went into
the legalization side, but a good show, anyways.  The address for this show
is [log in to unmask])

San Francisco Bay Guardian (newspaper)
http://www.sfbayguardian.com/frameset.html
(Looks like they take letters to the editor at  [log in to unmask])

KGTV -- San Diego ABC Affiliate
http://www.kgtv.com/email_form.html

KNBC -- Los Angeles NBC Affiliate
http://www.knbc4la.com/feedback/

I've been sick with the flu and trying to avoid too much contact with the
little beasties.  Now they're all starting to throw themselves at my ankles
(grabbing and nipping) wanting me to either pick them up or drag them around
as I walk.  *sigh* Silly critters.

 - Alyssa