From:
Chris von Seggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 19:37:47 -0800
If anybody in Bellingham, WA is missing a fuzzy, I found a male ferret on
Western Washington University's campus New Year's Day.  He's obviously been
lost for some time, since he's the thinnest ferret I've ever seen.

I was dispatching in the campus police station when one of my student patrol
staff radioed that he was being followed by a ferret.  The poor little guy
nipped Tim pretty hard when he tried to bring him in to the station, so I
went out to get him.  He came right to me and climbed right in the bag I'd
brought, and is now running all over dispatch exploring and chewing on my
boots.

I can be reached at (360) 734-7407 or by email if anyone's missing their
buddy; I'd really like to get him back together with his people.

Chris