From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 20:45:19 -0500
MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOUR FERRET
                              AT
THE 4TH ANNUAL FERRET FRIENDS OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY CHRISTMAS PARTY

A unique Christmas party!  We will be building Ferret Fun houses's for our
furry children.  Supplies will be provided - let your imagination roam as
you build a luxury play house for your ferret which will tickle his/her
fancy.

The party will be held at the FFIRC Ferret Shelter (see address below).
Great fun will be had by all as we make Chrismas gifts for our precious
children of fur.  Pig-out on tasty food, drink "Chere's famous Cider", and
visit with the special kids at the shelter.

There will be several raffles, and a GRAND RAFFLE for the MONSTER FERRET FUN
HOUSE