From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 06:43:07 -0800
Hi folks!

Dis here is Nosy Rosie, and today my Ma and Da is leaving me as the boss of
the house and the ruler supreme of my ferret sifters!  You see, dey is going
on a big 'venture to some turkey-day stuff and ting and dis dat and de other
ting!  Well, I don' know much 'bout turkeys, but I do know dat dey better
hide all the breakable stuffs in dis here house or else we is gonna be up to
our wittle mustelid tricks again....teee heeee heeeeee!

     Rosie Posie Gonna Bite Your Tosies Doyle