Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 07:32:50 -0500
From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone I am writting in regards to something that was brought to my
attention.  There is a girl on AOL that has post everywhere she has a post
wanting birds,puppies,kittens,hedge hogs.  She said she onnly has $20 to
adopt all of them she says she is going to school to become a vet tech.  And
she wants these pets for her mom dying of cancer.  A gentleman got in touch
with her about giving her a bird thenn she asked him for money for a cage.
Now everyone is posting be careful of her seeings how she has changed her
story on every post.  And we are all worried she is up to something that
could harm the animals.  So please be careful.  We are all concerned for the
animals and something in her story doesn't go.  Please don't let her get
ahold of you beloved pet.  I have notified AOL and they are going to get her
account from her and checking into it more also.  But til they do we have to
protect our animals.  Sorry about this post seeming kinda harsh but when it
comes to the safety of our animals we have to stand up for them and protect
them the best we can.  those of you who have AOL Please go read her Post she
has up.  They are in every area just about.  Her nick is Jtan911 thank you I
just wanted everyone to know what was going on.

Thank you please give all your fuzzies a kiss and hugs
bye for now Judy