Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 10:37:02 +0000
From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Flint Veterinary Clinic
Paul W. Gainer, DVM
Michael D. Dixon, DVM
18421 FM 2493
Flint, TX 75762
(903) 894-7278

I'm sure there are other vets in East Texas but this is the clinic that
helped me out with my boy Max.3 when he had complications with an adrenal
tumor.  Max died, but I know it was not for lack of knowledge or work on the
part of Dr. Dixon.  He was wonderful!  This is definitely our ferret vet.
We'll stick closer to home (this is a 45 minute drive for us) for the dogs.

Anna