Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:48:12 -0500
From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Melissa here,

Every morning before I leave for work I go down to check on the fuzzbutts and
usually find three groggy ferrets poking their heads out from under towels
and hammocks to stare at me.  Noodle and Friday quickly shake off the sleep
miasma and slink and stretch on down to come out and greet me.  However -
and I've mentioned this before - Easel just doesn't wake up all that fast.
Anyone else got ferrets like this?  The other morning when I went down they
all poked their heads up, but while all were wide-eyed, only Friday and
Noodle were actually *there*.  Easel had (i swear!) the look of a person
shaken out of deep sleep by one ring of the telephone or a loud noise.  I
poked her in the nose - still dazed.  I scratched her on the head - still
dazed.  Eventually, her eyelids drooped shut again and she curled back up to
continue sleeping.

Anyone think I should be worried about her tendency to wake up slowly?
She's about, oh, 6 or 7 months old, and she's always been like this.  It's
darned cute and I know many people like this, so I'm chalking it up to
character..

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters