Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 19:22:28 CDT
From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Here is a true funny story that happend to me that I though you might enjoy.

We have had some friends and family stayin with us the past few weeks, over
the holidays ect.  Well my moms best friends, daughter and her husband where
staying with us.  Early one morning she told me she forgott her shampoo and
asked if she could use mine, since they where sharing my bathroom.  I said
sure and forgott about it....a little while later while she was still in the
shower I rembered my shapoo was still packed from a trip we took.  I though
"o well, she'll see".

So she got out of the shower and came in the kitchen and I told her sorry I
didnt have my shampoo there.  She kind of looked at me and said yes there
was some purple stuff there its ok...

So I sat there and wondered what she had used, Then it dwaned on me and I
ran in the batroom to she what she was talikn about.  And yep!  Sure enough
she had used my ferrets "8 in 1" ferret shampoo!!!!!  It was so funny cause
I had peeled the back label off, and she didnt notice.  So I took it in the
kitchen and I told her and we all died laughing.....she said she thought it
was kinda funny shapoo.  hehehehheehhehehe it was a riot!

Just thought that would cheer up your day.

  Austin and CJ ( sniff sniff...your hair smells like mine!)

PS I refuse to read all this stupid hate mail I am getting.  Forgett I ever
said anything please and let have fun with our fuzzys.

              "Adults goof, too, and sometimes they have really
           prominent character faults which shade what they say"

                                    - A wise old friend of mine-