From:
"C. Allen Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 13:25:31 -0800
Hello to all!  I have a question regarding a posting in the 2/5/97 issue of
the FML.  Gary Holowicki was talking about Insulinoma and ferrets.  My
question (for ANYONE who might know or have an idea) is this..... Do ferrets
have diebetes?  I am a insulin diabetic, and the things Gary was talking
about got me thinking....:P If a ferret can get a hypoglycemic like
condition, why not the opposite?  I was thinking that I could offer a
reletivly unique enviroment for a ferret or ferrets with this disorder.  I
have had six ferrets so far in my life, and right now the sable mit and
silver mit me and my family have are very well loved, and we would be
interested in helping out a care intensive fert.  thanks to all who can
help, and anyone who wishes to just write about the ferts!

Allen Parker
Oregon ferretier