From:
Sandy Streit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 13:44:21 PST
Greetings from Oregon!

Georgia Wood and myself, as well as other members of the Oregon Ferret
Assoc, will be attending the big show in Seattle.  Be on the lookout for us.
Stop by and say HI!

We'll have raffle tickets for the quilt, sleeping sacks, t-shirts and free
copies of our January Newsletter--the Ferret Folio.  Even if you are not
shopping, we'd love to meet our friends from the FML.  Bring your ferret by
for an extra cuddle.

If you have a quilt square(s) to donate to our fund-raiser, bring them
along.  The finished block size is 10 inches square, so remember that extra
1/4 inch seam allowance.  For each square you donate, you'll get 1 free
raffle ticket.  Maybe you'll be the lucky one to win a "home made" queen
size quilt.

Georgia and I have reserved a room on-site.  We are looking forward to a
weekend of schmoozing with all you ferret folks.

     Sandy Streit