From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:10:10 -0700
Hi all!
Open question: My boyfriend's roommate just got an adorable little (tiny!)
minpin puppy (miniature pinscher).  She's about 3 months old.  I think she
would make a terrific new playmate for my Dweezil the Wonder Ferret (female
age 5 months.) Dweez has played with the usual catz-n-kittenz and my
boyfriend and roommates' dwarf-lops and rex bunnies, but *they* just don't
seem to know how to 'ferret-play', and I don't know any other ferrets for
her to play with, so I think she and the minpin would have great fun!
(Dweezil comes to my boyfriend's house with me when I go for the weekend, he
lives in another town) The puppy's so new, I don't think there would be a
'territory' battle.  Other than the usual 'let them get to know each other
slowly and gradually and under close supervision', is there anything else I
should know or consider before The Great Introduction?  My b.f.'s roommate
thinks that minpins are a little too fierce to play nice with the ferret,
but I think Dweezil could hold her own...she's a terror when she wants to
be.  Are there any minpin/ferret owners that might be able to speak from
experience?  Please let me know!

Thanks,
Sherrie
&
Dweezil  ('I wanna new playmate!  Dem bunnies is STOOPID!')