From:
Anthony Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:18:03 -0500
Help FMlers,

About 6 months ago I wrote and received alot of advise on owning your first
ferret and stopping it from nipping.  Well.  Lily is over a year old now and
still hasn't stopped biting.  She loves to have our attention and to play
but all she wants to do is bite us.  We bought Deborah Jeans' book and have
tried all the advise nothing seems to work.  She is so little and we don't
want to hurt her in anyway but we don't like getting bit or leaving her in
her cage all day.  Is there someone out there that has gone through this?
Do we need to get her a companion (we have two dogs and a cat she plays
with)?

Rhonda & Tony Smith