From:
"Colin D. Easton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 10:22:45 -0500
Hello,

My third ferret, Mocha Taichi, a fixed female, hisses all the time.  She
hisses when she's excited, exasperated and just plain entertained.  I think
she like's to his more then dook.  She tend's to hiss when she get's annoyed
like when she cannot climb up on something or gets scared.  She tend's to
dook around the house when she's just happy.  She also 'whines' a little bit
when held and squeezed (a little) and she want's to be let down.  She has
screeched once or twice when really frightened by a noise or by just being
really surprised.

Ciao!
Colin.
&
Drizzt, Rogue, and Taichi (The Three Ferriteers)