From:
JANNA REINARZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:26:20 -0600
Melvin-

All three of our ferrets think Peanut Butter is the best thing ever
invented, after linatone!  One morning while Aron was eating breakfast,
Daisy climbed up on his shoulder, leaned forward, and BANZAII!!, jumped and
landed spread eagle on his slice of peanut butter toast!  What a mess, but
she sure was pleased with herself.

When I feed Einstein PB off my finger, he'll lick for a while, then try to
drag my hand off and hide it for later :)  And, they all make really funny
faces scraping it off the roofs of their mouths and licking their chops.

The only thing that I've heard you need to worry about is watching how much
sugar your fuzzies get, reduced sugar PB should take care of that.

        Janna & Aron,
        Einstein, Daisy, & Bandit