From:
Hosea E Maggard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:54:04 +0000
Hi everybody,

Well my first anniversary of my ferrets being arrested has come and gone and
I made throught without getting hysterical.  (The Fish Fuzz hasn't showed
their ugly heads back at my house, yet.) Which is not to say that I don't
miss them very much.  Christmas is the worst, nobody will steal the
ornaments off my tree.  When Lami first discovered glass bulbs, he would
climb the tree to get them off, but he did not think they were too much to
play with.  One day he was carrying the glass bulb he stole into the kitchen
and dropped it by accident.  Of course it broke.  That was much more fun,
after that he would steal them off the tree and carry them into the kitchen
just to drop them and watch them break.  What a little stinker.  Soon all
the glass bulbs were either broken or hanging really high on the christmas
tree.  :)

Oops, I got off the subject.  I just recently discovered electronic
postcards on the internet which a lot of you found out.  <g> My problem is
that I can't seem to find any ferret postcards out there on the internet.
Am I just not finding them or aren't there any?  I think this would be a
great PR tool.  Does anybody know of any ferret cards or maybe somebody
would be interested in starting a website for ferret postcards?

Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies.

Ilona, Ferretless in California