From:
Ronda Maxon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:27:24 -0500
Hi, my name is Ronda, and I currently have one little fuzz-bean.  She is an
albino named Rocky.  On the first of Feburary, I hadto make the choice to
have my other little one put to sleep.  Snowflake (another albino) and i had
been fighting with feeding for 3 weeks.  She went down hill really fast.
When I went into the vets office that day, she didn't even acnlege that I
was there.  My vet cried as hard as i did.  My family currenly has 6 carpet
sharks including Rocky.  Four are3 my moms, and one is dad's.  That one is
currently battling inslunoma and is on pedia-pred.

This is only a little background on my fuzzies, we have had ferrets for the
last 11 years.  ;) I have been lurking around for about 5 months now.  I
really enjoy reading the cute stories, but I cry when i hear bout a
Fuzz-Bean dying, either because of a medical reason, or some evil person's
stupidity.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any shows near the Morgantown
West Virginia area?  Or if anyone knows of a shelter in the area?  Thanks
for your time.

Dooks and Good Dancing to all!

Ronda and the Critters
Rocky "where is my cage mate mom?" (ferret)
Spatz "call me stumpy, and I rip up ya face" (3 legged no tailed cat)
Inky "where are mom's dried flowers, I want some more" (Spatz's brother)
Oreo "hey, I am out of seed & feed here" (the hampster)