From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 16:38:03 +0000
Was the idea of the Fuzzy Chain dropped?  If people are interested, I'll put
up a form on my web page and keep a list of people and their locations that
are willing to put up others for a night or two.  That way, anyone who is
planning a trip can check the web site to see if there's a place to stay in
route.  How about this, I'll keep a list of:

Name (duh), city/state/providence, number and type of pets, shots are up to
date, ECE, how many vistor's are welcome, donation required for stay (if
any), whether or not pets are allowed.  I'll keep exact addresses and phone
numbers secret so we won't have personal information posted for all to see.
I can have a link to email addresses for those who have them and don't mind
them posted, otherwise people can write to me and I'll give them the
address/phone numbers they need.  Does this sound workable?  Any ideas?  I
don't mind running this.... Give me your feedback and I'll start working on
it.

Anna