From:
Janice Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 15:07:19 +0000
Dear FML,
I have tried 5times to send a reply to anonymous poster on Feb.  3rd and Fed
4th.  I have valuable info for their situation concerning their ferret!!!  I
keep getting back FAILED MAIL It is driving me mad because why would they
ask if they did not want answers!  Please post this so they can see it and
contact me at <[log in to unmask]> I need to speak to you (Anonymous Poster)
right away.

FML'ers if you can help, tell them to E-mail me.  FML PLEASE POST
THIS FOR THEM TO SEE.  I cannot sleep at night.
Janice and the 7 little dwarfs in Kansas

[Moderator's note: If the anonymous poster in question knows you're the
anonymous poster in question, I hope both of you will communicate.
Meanwhile I've asked Janice for further info to see if I can help track
down the poster. (Of course, I can't give out email addresses.)  BIG]