From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 20:30:44 -0500
We just got a rescue ferret in and our (short) list of adopters is pretty
old.  Most of the people contacted have already gone out and gotten one.
Still waiting on 2 call backs from machines.  If anyone in the southern MI
tri state area is looking for a ferret please e-mail me.  Willing to deliver
to a responsible home.  She was turned in by a woman who found her in an
apt, mostly starved after whoever moved out and left her.  She is a sweet
albino of unknown age.

You know just a thought on the "pit" bull thing.  The only reason my
eyebrows went up a little was not because I believe in the "vicious" thing
but because the real name is American Staffordshire(?) Bull Terrier right?
I thought all terriers were bred to kill "vermin" i.e. rats.  And I agree to
some extent with the poster when discussing breed types.  Individual dogs
can have personalities outside their breed types certainly, but generally
speaking I would hesitate about getting a terrier in a ferret household.
Still if its working in your household great, you have a terrier without as
much of the terrier instinct or of course - I'm sure your dog is very
smart:) (Aren't all our own fur kids?:)

Mary, Boris and Giesela