From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:36:03 -0500
You know the amusement level which folks associate with a Frenchman watching
Jerry Lewis or a Briton watching Monty Python, or my sister watching The
Three Stooges?  That's how Meltdown looks watching the little boy!

Of course, she is not interacting with him.  He has to have his vet's exam on
Thursday first (after all, it IS possible to have parasites even without --
or with -- symptoms, especially in N.J.  last year and this since the
gutters often had over-flows into the water supplies in some areas because
of all the precipitation so we want to be SURE -- and if any problem is
found we'll be careful EVERYONE is clean of them, you can be certain of
that).  She won't be exposed to anyone's hyper-energy, anyway, since that
would be too much for her, but when he gets a clean bill of health, and he's
sleepy they will nose bump... something for her to look forward to, perhaps?

Sukie