From:
Diane Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 14:30:19 -0500
Thanks to your support for our last 3 championship shows, Baltimore Ferret
Club is now able to "up front" the show hall costs for the first all
specialty show in Maryland, for the benefit of Maryland's shelters.  Yes,
Fran's Ferret Rescue, All About Bandit Shelter, and our own shelter invite
you to come to Baltimore April 19 to have fun and raise fun(ds) for
Maryland's homeless ferrets.  Proceeds of the show will shared among the
three shelters, which, among them, have found homes for over 800 ferrets in
the last 2 years.  Now - we need your help!  Help the BFC help our shelter
buddies, and have a wonderful time doing it.

Specialty rings are being added each day as sponsors contact us!  You can
enter the show, be a sponsor or have a vendor table at the show by calling
410-922-7655, or writing to: Specialty Show, 8031 Woodgate Ct.  Apt. D,
Baltimore MD 21244.

Come join in the fun in these specialty rings:

The Elvis Specialty-Open to all whole hobs over 5 lbs.  Carbo loading before
the event will not be penalized!

The World War II Rematch Specialty-Open to all English, German, Australian,
or Canadian bloodlines.  Swedish ferrets, being noncombatants in the
original conflict, are still looking for a sponsor!  for their own
"neutrals" ring.  Albino Specialty-Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Who is the
Whitest of them All?  Black Sable Specialty-Ok, so we're sables half the
year....prove it!  Open to all ferrets with black guard hairs and black
noses.

Chocolate Specialty-We are NOT washed out sables!  Open to all...you know.
The Marshall Farms Specialty-Hey, maybe we aren't as big as the rest of you
guys, but we're twice as cute!  Open to all ferrets with 2 blue tatoos in
their ear.

S.O.S. - Save our Shelters!

Diane Rogers, Pres.
Baltimore Ferret Club