From:
Daryl S Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 01:58:20 -0600
Dear Ferret Lovers

I want to thank everyone for the thankyou letters in sympathy for my lost
Legend.  I was worried that my letter was a bit confusing because it was
late at night and a few drinks later when I sat down to write the letter.
My fiancee and I plan to add another ferret in memory of Legend to the two
that she had adopted last spring.  This will not be until Summer when I move
to Pittsburgh to be with her and transfer to school up there.  But for now I
wanted to thank everyone.

In Loving Memory of My Lost Fuzzy now in Fuzzy in Heaven

Daryl S. Mitchell

The most wonderful things about fuzzies are fuzzies are wonderful things