From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:36:01 -0000
Actually, Natural Pet shouldn't be too hard to find, though I've never
looked for it (my pets are healthy and I think their vet does a good job).

I do, however, get two Fancy Pubications magazines, and they are the ones
who make that magazine.  Since they do such well-know magazines as Horses
Illustrated, Dog Fancy, Cat Fancy, Bird Talk, etc.  your local book-store
that carries magazines SHOULD be able to special order it for you (or for a
subscription, these magazines probably will have subscription cards in
them), should anyone be interested.

We should ask them to do a ferret magazine, too!  But then again, we don't
want Mary and Eric Shefferman out of business, and Modern Ferret is good
enough for me!  :o)