Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 00:05:48 -0500
From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Well, here's another one... The CBC has been rerunning old Kids in the Hall
shows, and ferrets came up in a skit last night.  There was a couple on
their first date, and just as they're about to get, well, better acquainted,
the man tells the woman that there's something she has to know about him.
"You're gay?" she asks.  "Oh, no," he answers.  "You're bisexual?  You have
herpes?" she asks.  "Oh no, nothing like that," he answers.  Then a look of
sheer horror comes over her face, and she says "Oh my God, you don't... you
don't have a FERRET, do you?" An equally horrified look comes over his face
and he says "Oh god no!" and they both heave a huge sigh of relief.  Musta
been an in-joke for the writers...

Regina
and the ferrets in the hall

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology; McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee