Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 19:22:05 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Added a nine week old Marshall boy to the family today -- a sweet and
trusting sable soul who slept on our chests just a few hours after coming
home.  He's very, very cuddly and he's going to be big.  Kissy.  No name yet.

Sorry if this arrives for some right after (or before) the mention that we
were considering; our server's having some mail problems.  (Sigh.)

BTW, it looks like Hanan was right; this is perking Meltdown up but not
stressing her out.  (That, of course, was always our big concern.)

Sukie and Steve