From:
Thomas Sobieski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:52:05 -0800
>FERRETS ARE ADDICTING AS TATOOS
>You get your first one,
>and then you're soon hooked and can't stop with just 1,
>You toy with the idea of another...

Well fert math has struck again.  Hendrix has a little white buddy.  I
decided to stop posting anon because thanks to big I am now the proud
possesor of a NYS ferret license.

At first when we brought him home we couldn't resist putting them in the big
3 story cage we bought from that on-line pet supply store (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
btw) At first Hendrix got mad and attacked the little guy and grabbed him by
the scruff and dragged him aroubd kicking and screaming.  Then my son (who
has 3 tattoos) got the bright idea of putting some Bitter apple on his
scruff.  Hendrix took a chomp, made the most god-awful face and now they're
sleeping together nose to tail and playing around in their cage.  Tonight
(as I just received it) we'll put out 20ft of HD clear drier hose and see
where that leads them.  Thanks to all for the advice and to Big for being a
nice guy.

Tom the pharmacist

Nolo Illegitimus Carborundi!

"The average American has the attention span of a ferret after a double
cappuccino."
- Dennis Miller

'We've lost sight of what made America so innovative -- we were daring,
original and not afraid of offending the old guard.  We have lost our
inventiveness for the sake of appearances.' anon.