From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 07:46:53 -0700
>As requested by Bob and Kitty and by Dave and Debbie Les, we will be holding
>a candlelight vigil for Kodo tomorrow night (Sunday) from 9:30 to 10:30 PM
>at the Lansing State Capitol in memory of Kodo.

And those of us who can't be there, will be there in spirit at the same
time.  I have a special candle on my deck with the words "in memory of Kodo"
carved into it...I burn it each night, and have since I heard.  I'll be
lighting it tonight at 9:30, and hopefully, all over the country, others
will do the same.

A friend of mine who didn't know about Kodo, passed this to me yesterday.
What a coincidence...

"I still remember the celebration in the universe when I first knew that I
would be selected to watch over you.  The other angels sang songs of joy and
congratulations to me.  I was overcome with anticipation.  I remember the
moment of your birth, those who saw you deemed you a miracle.  You are one
of a kind, rarest of the rare, you are a priceless treasure.  And I am
better for having known you, loved you, and having been blessed with the
honor of your presence in my life."

P.S.  Does anyone know what happened to Kodos' body after the test?  Please
someone tell me he was released back to the Jacobs family so they could have
a memorial service for him....

CA DJ, Boo-Boo, Bear and Lil' Dude