From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 22:38:32 -0800
In mid September we will be making a trip to a specific destination and are
considering transporting fuzzies for anyone who needs same.  Our primary
method of travel will be by ground, with a short air hop, in a
non-commercial vehicle.

We will be able to move currently owned animals for anyone experiencing
logistics difficulties, or obtain new ones for those interested in such.
You can even arrange for specific breeder purchases and have them sent to
us, Delta Dash.  We are only 15 minutes from our airport.

Anyone who might wish to take advantage of this one time opportunity, please
e-mail us for more information and complete details on our travel plans.

Georgia Wood