From:
Diana Bachman Frosty Paws Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:37:36 -0500
Just got back from the Seattle Show, and wanted to add my .02 worth,
regarding the show and ECE.

Every precaution was taken to prevent spread of ECE..  treated wipes were in
abundance, reminders posted everywhere to wipe, wipe, and wipe some more,
the vet check included a poop check, and the judges looked like stand-ins
for the "ER" cast (they wore surgical masks, for those who didn't attend)

Let me just stress again, that in my opinion, ECE is something we as ferret
owners will just have to learn to live with (like death and taxes!) We do as
much as we can to protect our fuzzies, but sometimes get a bit too worked up
over it!  (See my earlier post!) I really do wish everyone would stop with
all the flaming and blaming!  Life is too short..  enjoy it..  stop rocking
the boat!

Di Bachman
Frosty Paws Ferrets