From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 21:15:03 -0500
Yes, Meltdown has begun eating again.  So far it's only soft stuff which is
mostly liquid, but having her have interest in food again is a big positive
development.  Now we have to make sure her feces and attitude get back like
they should be.

I'll stay up to 1 in the morning and then can join Steve in bed for a while
because he'll take a shift starting at 5.  She absolutely MUST eat at least
once every four hours till this is sorted out; tonight she's doing better
than that.

Troy Lynn saw to it that she has carnations and she prefers them  BIG TIME
to the gardenias for sniffing.  Interesting smells sure do perk them up a
LOT.

I am running on Coca Cola right now, and since I usually avoid caffiene you
know what kind of shape I'll be in tomorrow, but at least I make more sense
with it than I do abstaining from both sleep and that ready stimulant.

Meltdown has medicines nine times a day for a while (some of those involve
multiple medicines).  At least she LIKES the Amoxi and when she's back to
normal  (Yes, I am counting chickens before ...) the ones we give in
Linatone will be rather welcome, too.

Sukie