From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 23:54:35 -0500
Well, I just had to go out and get some of those wood pellets everyone's
talking about....

Cleaned out all the litter boxes today and used the pellets to refill them.
So far, so good, but what I want to know is why didn't anyone tell me how
much fun my ferrets would have surfing through them???  :) The only problem
I have so far is that the *noise* from them surfing is ten times louder than
the clay I was using.  Hopefully, the novelty will wear off and they will
realize it's *not* a toy!  The sound of them all playing in it at once was
deafening!  Although it had to make me smile :)

If anyone's interested, I'll let you know what I think of them...

Tracy
Mid-Michigan Ferrets and Rescue
"Where the Fun Starts!"