From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:16:35 -0400
For everyone who uses Dr. Bock here in Golden, Colorado I just wanted to let
everyone know he bought his own practice in Boulder, Colo.  He will start
there Oct.  1, 1996.  If anyone needs his new number just e-mail me.  We are
all very excited for him, even if it is a little farther for us Denver folks
Dr. Bock is the best and we will follow him anywhere.  Oh, he will be
holding clinics at my house in Englewood one or two Thursdays a month for
the folks who just can not get to Boulder for regular exams.

Take care everyone, Stephanie