Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 07:02:20 -0500
From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Kelly,
That was really funny and a sight to see, Bear our little fella, found a
empty plastic soda bottle and wrestled it for about 15 minutes around the
floor, he was having a great time with it, another cheap toy I would say.

Someone I know that frequents the fml, has a ferret that loves to open soda
cans, very good at it, he has to place the case of soda up high so his
ferret can't get to them, his ferret tips the cans and drinks them.

So,,,,,I suggested that he video the scene and send it into Funniest Home
Video''s and hopefully win the 10 grand!!!!!  He did, he sent it in, and the
other night he announced that he heard back from them and their planning on
using the tape, sometime in February.  Great you would think?  Well, if they
use it, and win, he has to allow them to use his name, for promotional use,
and his name address and all would be found out, the problem is he lives in
California, he is afraid of losing his ferrets if caught.  So, now he is
disapointed, he doesn't know how to get around this.  So he may have to
forfeit the chance to win.

Marti