Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 02:41:35 -0600
From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!  We have a question about sleeping with your ferrets.  Tonight I
finished ferret proofing my bedroom and the guys went nuts exploring, it was
great fun.  I want to let them start sleeping with me in my room but I don't
know how I should go about it.  I still have to get some carpet protectors
for the closet doors but that's about it.

When I let the guys play as long as they want(in the living room), they go
back to thier cage to sleep instead of sleeping in a hammock I set up under
a table.  I tried to keep the cage door closed and showed them the new
hammock but they kept gnawing on the cage door to get in.  I really don't
want to drag thier huge cage in the room but I'm afraid they'll dig forever
to get back in the living room and to thier cage.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to teach them it's okay to sleep on
the bed, on a blanket or in a hammock under a table?

Thanks in advance, dooks to all and to all a good night!
Laura and The Troublesome Trio