Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:39:13 -0800
From:
"Jonathan R. Mason" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

We are in need of some transportation help.  Is there are any shelters or
clubs or anyone around the Amarillo area willing to drive to Tucumcarri (if
I had known how much I was going to write that name I would have learned to
spell it correctly), New Mexico the weekend after Thanksgiving?  The Tulsa
to Tucumcarri (see, ther's that name again) leg is just too long for one
person.  We have a couple of Fredonia rescues headed out west.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Please contact Kaye Pullen at [log in to unmask] or
myself.

Thanks.

Amanda Christmas

P.S.  I hope everyone realizes that the long flowing hair Mo'Bob is so
pround of, leans more toward the singular rather than the plural and doesn't
originate where one would expect. 8:)  and the onslaught of puns can be
countered with high dosages of Prozac in the person of the victim.  Oh,
yeah; the pony tail and baseball cap that he is so famous for, the pony
wants them back!  (Hi ya, Bob!  Smudge weighed in at 4.5 lbs.  Is it his
brother who is gonna be the pround papa?)