Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 15:22:26 -0000
From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
I had three hours sleep last night.  It appears that little Pepita is
strong- willed and wants to be nocturnal after all!

The first night she was here she slept all through the night until about
5:30 a.m.  But last night she was up until about 3 a.m. and woke up around
6.  I thought she was adapted and knew that lights out meant bed-time, but
she's a bundle of energy and I don't think she does, plus she is sleeping
too much in the day, perhaps.

Tonight I am planning on putting her in her carrier that I used to get her
home from the Ferret Rennaisance.  It has a litter box, blanket, and food
and water in it, and she really liked it when she was in it.  Is this likely
to help her learn to sleep at that time?  Or should I try something else?

I'd really appreciate any ideas from those who have had a similar
experience.  I knew before I got her that kits were a lot of work, but I
never knew they had to be trained when to sleep, too.  :o}

By the way -- I checked out my ferret web page on my brother's computer at
his college yesterday.  He has an IBM compatable while my dad's (the one I
use) is a Macintosh.  I wanted to see it on my brother's because he has a
browser that supports frames, moving pics, etc.  and I have a moving picture
on it.  Well, imagine my amazement when I got on it and about 1/3-1/2 of the
writing was a fake link!  I figured this strange thing happened because I
used an "option key" on the Macintosh, which was not compatable with
anything on an IBM.  I fixed it and instead used an asterisk (*) where there
was before a little nose-type icon.  Hopefully the site is compatable with
IBMs now!  :o)