Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 14:40:50 -0400
From:
Doug Gerald <[log in to unmask]>
MR FERTS
MR NOT FERTS
MR DUCKS
OSAR FERTS
R NOT
IZ 2
CM EDBD EYES
CM BAK UP
CM POOPS N PEAS
LIB!
MR FERTS

Hello, all!

Doug, Sue, and Penny Gerald here from Anchorage, AK.

Has been a while since we posted, have been loyal readers though ... keep up
the good work BIG.  Winter is on the way, and your FML will be even more
greatly appeciated up here once it hits.

All five of our fuzzies are doing great.  Diva and Mysti are approaching the
the one year mark, Lori and Shadow are nearly two, and Tory (the old man) is
going on five.  Thanks, in large measure to the FML, they are healthy,
active,happy animals.  We do not (knock on wood) seem to have the long term
medical problems some of you seem to be experiencing.  They simply 'iz wat
day iz n duz wat day duz' ... and look good doing it, I might add.

We did have a bit of a scare with Mysti a couple of days ago, however.  I
heard quite a comotion coming from the upper level of their cage so I went
to investigate.  I figured that I would find a two or more rolling around in
play, or fighting for hammock space, but it was Mysti.  She was thrashing
about, and throwing up in 'ejectile fashion'.  I sincerly thought she was
having convulsions and might die.  I tried to calm her down by talking to
her with little effect.  After a minute or so, she stopped trying to throw
up, and I carefully picked her up to check and comfort her.  She just seemed
worn out, so I put her in the bottom of the cage with the others while we
cleaned up the upper level.

She slept for several hours, but now seems to be back to her playful self.
The best I can come up with is that she got a hold of something rather bad
for her, we are not sure what that 'something' might have been.  She is
eating fine, and does not seem to have any abdominal pain.  Any ideas?

We have found the materials to construct the ULTIMATE FERRET CAGE, and will
share the information in our next posting.  Take care, all.

Doug, Sue, and Penny (Lori, Tory, Shadow, Mysti, and Diva, too!)

P.S.

"A man with one ferret always knows where his socks are hid."
"A man with two ferrets is never sure."