From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 08:39:27 -0700
Hi again!
Mom and Dad are still real sad.  Dey thought dat my new brudder and sister
would be with us by dis Thanksgiving (mmm...turkey) and nope, no fuzzbeans.
Seems like dey's stuck in Oklahoma with a real nice lady named Kaye.  She
says dat the Fredonia girl is doin' real good and is real anxious to be
home.  The male kit is also anxious to come.  We need help with the OK to
New Mexico leg.  If anyone can help, even a little, please e-mail Mom or
Kaye.  Anyone who could help would make this a very nice Christmas for Mom
and Dad.  Dey's used to having four critters here and recently dey're two
mice died.  Wonder if I could get Wiggles, Shiva, Sammi, Maxie, and Rosie to
"borrow" dey're Dad's truck for another adventure?  Well, Mom and Dad are
waking up and I get to go watch Detmer get his shot today (hehehe).

Dooks to all, condolences to all who have lost a loved one, and prayers to
those with sick babies,

Laska (Hey, what do you mean I get shots, too?)
Detmer (hehehe)
Jamie (Why is it I only have 2 pairs of socks?)
Perry (You have matching socks?!?!)

Mom's e-mail [log in to unmask]
Kaye's e-mail [log in to unmask]