From:
"Gwen M. Daley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 08:11:08 +0000
Hi,

I agree with Sherri - males really do seen to have a much more easy going
demeanor than females.  My little girls will only put up with being held and
cuddled on their own terms - my big boy will stop everything he's doing at
the meer suggestion that he might get a cuddle - and get pouty if you don't
immediately pick him up when he acheives "speed bump" position.  I've
noticed it in others too - do you suppose it's just the size difference, or
might it have something to do with his being neutered?  Either way, males
really do seem to be less "destructive" than little girls...

Gwen

Gwen M. Daley
http://www.vt.edu:10021/G/gdaley/gmd.html
Webmistress - Paleogoddess Server: