Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 08:20:36 -0700
To the California owner of Elwood.
I, too, lost my Farrah from insulinoma.  Not that fast though.  Farrah took
a year to die.  But I would like to stress what you said.  Surgeries cost a
lot.  Vet bills for a sick ferret cost a lot.  Please have this money set
aside because these things may happen to you and you owe it to your best
friends to give them the care they need if they need it.

Elwood will be missed by you just as all our friends who have passed on will
be missed.  Although I still have two of my buddies left there's still a big
ache for Farrah.

   Jacque, Smokie and Cookie the Monster.