From:
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:36:00 +1100
We currently have a litter of three week old kits, and both they and their
mother have fleas.

We haven't treated the fleas at all as we were worried about the effects of
toxic chemicals on the kits.  Can anyone tell me the best way to get rid of
the fleas on the mother and kits, and at what age can we safely treat the
kits?  Is it going to be a matter of picking them off one by one, or is
there an easier way?

I have read lots of posts on getting rid of fleas on adult ferrets, so it's
really just the kits I'm worried about.

Thanks,
Kylie

FerretParent to Ratty, Truffle, Fudge and Pepper
FerretGrandParent to Pepper's nine kits